Half day workshop – KS3 or KS4 interested in designing levels & puzzles
This workshop will show you how to build your own maps/levels using Valve’s Map Editor for Portal 2. Create and try out your own Portal 2 test Chambers with the following tools;
- Drop companion cubes through portals onto laser guided turrets.
- Aerial faith plates to help you jump pools of poisonous gas.
- Bouncy blue Repulsion gel.
- Speedy orange Propulsion gel.
- Portal making white Conversion gel.
Workshop led by Andy Stratton, Senior Lecturer in Software Engineering at Sheffield Hallam University
||10Am – 12Pm on Tuesday 6th June||20 LEFT|
||10Am – 12Pm on Wednesday 7th June||SOLD OUT|
Note: A maximum of 10 places on each session may be booked by any one school
How do I get involved?
You can also ring the outreach team on 0114 2254777 if you have any questions.